Enterprise 2.0, blogs, and me
After a long day, I don’t want to cook anymore but I’m still hungry. I ran out of bread either and to cook something will be at least 20 minutes. This is why I’ll just make something very easy for myself.
– 1 pack of instant noodle ( or 2 if it is a small one ).
– 2 eggs
– Boil some water
– Unpack your noodle and put everything in a bowl
– Pour the boiled water in your bowl and wait for a bit
– Pour the boiled water with 2 eggs in another bowl. Make sure that the water level is above your eggs
– Then put each bowl into microwave for 1 minute each
– Dip your eggs in a cold water to make it easy to crack the eggs
– Crack 2 eggs( use spoon to scoop the egg out if needed) and put them into your noodle
Now your meal is done in about 5-10 minutes. If your egg is too raw, you can microwave them more for about 10 seconds. Don’t microwave your eggs for too long or else it will explode.
Web 2.0 Applications- Jer Fen
Sharing has never been that simple
INB347 - Web 2.0 Applications
Andrew Rozo writes INB346 blogs and chews bubble gum... and he's all out of gum.
Osarfo's Web 2.0 Experience
Welcome To My Blog
the bottle of feelings; the little escape. Ricard Productions.
A topnotch WordPress.com site
Enterprise 2.0 Weekly blog
Mathilde - Entreprise 2.0 consultant in a frenchy way
Trading: It's a Lifestyle!!!
Enterprise 2.0 explained so simply, even I can understand it
Thoughts, news and infographic about Social media, Web2.0, Enterprise2.0, and more :-)
INN346 Student sharing his ideas about web2.0 and enterprise2.0