Enterprise 2.0, blogs, and me
In the last post we got our rice ready so now I’ll present you something nice to eat with rice. This is not traditional way to cook the Thai green curry but the taste come pretty close to it. Instead of coconut milk I use butter and milk and many vegetables in the curry are replaced by frozen vegetable for an easy cooking.
Let me first introduce you to my kitchen. It quite nice with just everything I need.
I also have the picture of Seasoning I brought from Thailand which most of them can be found here in Asia shop(Thai Asia shop has a better chance to find these) for around 1.5$ each.
Now the ingredients for our Thai green curry are:
1. 400g of chicken.
2. Thai green curry paste 1 package(50g).
3. Lot of milk and butter or coconut milk.
4. Frozen vegetables or any one you like.
If we got everything then follow my steps below:
1. Stir fries Thai green curry paste with butter, milk(or coconut milk) with chicken until cooked.
2. Now add more milk, frozen vegetables and cooked for a while.
3. Now add more butter if the taste is too light(not rich enough), more milk if the curry is too concentrate, and/or salt/soy sauce if your curry is not salty enough. Done^^
It is not hard to cook but be sure not to make the curry paste burnt in the first step and just add the milk little by little if you are unsure. It is also better if you know the Thai green curry taste before you cook.
Web 2.0 Applications- Jer Fen
Sharing has never been that simple
INB347 - Web 2.0 Applications
Andrew Rozo writes INB346 blogs and chews bubble gum... and he's all out of gum.
Osarfo's Web 2.0 Experience
Welcome To My Blog
the bottle of feelings; the little escape. Ricard Productions.
A topnotch WordPress.com site
Enterprise 2.0 Weekly blog
Mathilde - Entreprise 2.0 consultant in a frenchy way
Trading: It's a Lifestyle!!!
Enterprise 2.0 explained so simply, even I can understand it
Thoughts, news and infographic about Social media, Web2.0, Enterprise2.0, and more :-)
INN346 Student sharing his ideas about web2.0 and enterprise2.0