Enterprise 2.0, blogs, and me
This is how I cook my rice with a normal pot. You can just follow my steps, it is very easy.
1. You’ll need rice(In this case I use 3 cup of rice), a pot and a pot lid with some openning for water to overflow out alternately you can close the pot lid with some opening.
2. Wash the rice with water and pour the water out. The more you wash the more clean the rice become but your rice will have less smell from your rice so i advicde to do it just 1-3 rounds.
3. Fill in the water so that water will level is above your rice at least half of the rice level. The water will overflow if you put in too much but you can just use a towel to wipe the extra water.
4. Now cook the rice with medium to low heat and with closed pot lid. Stir your rice once in a while so that the rice won’t stick to the bot and burn.
5. When the water level is so low that you can see the rice then it almost done. You don’t have to stir it anymore. Wait a liitle bit more until you cannot see much water(the rice is just a bit wet) then turn off the stove with the pot lid still close. Your rice will be done in 3-5 minutes.
Web 2.0 Applications- Jer Fen
Sharing has never been that simple
INB347 - Web 2.0 Applications
Andrew Rozo writes INB346 blogs and chews bubble gum... and he's all out of gum.
a journey through my experiences
Welcome To My Blog
the bottle of feelings; the little escape. Ricard Productions.
A topnotch WordPress.com site
Enterprise 2.0 Weekly blog
Mathilde - Entreprise 2.0 consultant in a frenchy way
Trading: It's a Lifestyle!!!
Enterprise 2.0 explained so simply, even I can understand it
Thoughts, news and infographic about Social media, Web2.0, Enterprise2.0, and more :-)
INN346 Student sharing his ideas about web2.0 and enterprise2.0